Learn more about Dr. Philip Branson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Branson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Branson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Branson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Branson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Branson practice?
- Dr. Philip Branson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Branson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Surgeons.