A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Branson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Branson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Branson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Branson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Branson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Branson practice?
- Dr. Philip Branson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Branson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Surgeons.