A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Brick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brick
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Adolph Brick DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Brick practice?
- Dr. Philip Brick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Philip Brick practices General Practice near Haddon Township, NJ.