A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Brick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Adolph Brick DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Brick practice?
- Dr. Philip Brick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Philip Brick practices General Practice near Haddon Township, NJ.