A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Brunquell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Brunquell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Brunquell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunquell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brunquell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Brunquell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Brunquell practice?
- Dr. Philip Brunquell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Brunquell practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians and Hartford Neurologists.