A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Buckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Buckley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Buckley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Douglas Buckley MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Philip Buckley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Buckley practices Internal Medicine near Sherwood, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Sherwood Internists.