A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bukberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bukberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bukberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bukberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Bukberg MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Bukberg practice?
- Dr. Philip Bukberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bukberg practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.