Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Bukberg
Dr. Philip Bukberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bukberg is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Mt Sinai Hospital. Dr. Bukberg has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Bukberg has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Philip Bukberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sarah Williams
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi35
Dr. Christopher Nickerson
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi40
Dr. Marc Stoller
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi34