A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bukberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bukberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bukberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bukberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bukberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Bukberg practice?
Dr. Philip Bukberg practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.