A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bukberg is Excellent. Dr. Bukberg has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bukberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bukberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bukberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bukberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Bukberg practice?
Dr. Philip Bukberg practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Phillip Bukberg, Dr. Felipe Bukberg