A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Butler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Butler MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Butler practice?
- Dr. Philip Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Butler practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.