A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Buttaravoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Buttaravoli is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Buttaravoli, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttaravoli graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Buttaravoli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Miles Buttaravoli MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Buttaravoli practice?
- Dr. Philip Buttaravoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Buttaravoli practices Emergency Medicine near Riviera Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Vero Beach, FL.