A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bowman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bowman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip C Bowman MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Philip Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bowman practices Psychiatry near Florence, SC.
See Florence Psychiatrists.