A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bowman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bowman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bowman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip C Bowman MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Philip Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bowman practices Psychiatry near Florence, SC.
See Florence Psychiatrists.