A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Caron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Caron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Caron, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Caron graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip C Caron MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Caron practice?
- Dr. Philip Caron has 1 office location.
- Dr. Philip Caron practices Medical Oncology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.