Feb 25th, 2015

Excellence show details Excellence
by Beth Landrome on Jan 23rd, 2015

Exellence!

by New Mommy of Twins on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr. Dean is extremely kind and helpful. I have newborn twin boys, and he is always takes a good bit of time to check them out and talk to them. He is very personable and pays attention to detail. Fantastic doctor! I have had to talk to him twice when he has been on call and he was very patient and took care of the issues that I had.

Best pediatrician in town show details Best pediatrician in town
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr. Dean is one of the best if not the best pediatrician in town. He genuinely cares about his patients. He has a vast knowledge base and is exceptionally comprehensive with an impeccable work ethic. I've been very fortunate to have him as the pediatrician for all three of my girls.

Mar 30th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Dean for 15 years and still have many more to go. My youngest is 8. He is knowledgeable, friendly and my children think he's great.

69 year old father of a 9 & 7 year old show details 69 year old father of a 9 & 7 year old
by Citysearch User on Apr 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

If you have to wait a little while that`s because he is only one doctor. He is that good and in great demand. He is a 35-40 mile round trip...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
I Love Dr. Dean but I am about to have to switch doctors show details I Love Dr. Dean but I am about to have to switch doctors
by Citysearch User on Oct 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I Love Dr. Dean but I am about to have to switch doctors. I have to wait about 2 months every time my kids need to be seen , unless they`re ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com