A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Candilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Candilis, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Candilis graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Candilis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Candilis MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Candilis practice?
- Dr. Philip Candilis has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Candilis practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.