Learn more about Dr. Philip Candilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Candilis
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Candilis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Candilis, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Candilis graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Candilis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Candilis MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Candilis practice?
- Dr. Philip Candilis has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Candilis practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.