A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cantu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Cantu, Pain Management, Anesthesiologst, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cantu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cantu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Martinez Cantu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Cantu practice?
- Dr. Philip Cantu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cantu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Orange Anesthesiologists and Orange Pain Management Doctors.