A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Capp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Capp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Capp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Capp graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Capp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Capp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip Capp practice?
- Dr. Philip Capp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Capp practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.