A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Capp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Capp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capp
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Capp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Capp graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Capp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Capp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip Capp practice?
- Dr. Philip Capp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Capp practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.