Learn more about Dr. Philip Capp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Capp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capp
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Capp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Capp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Capp graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Capp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Capp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip Capp practice?
- Dr. Philip Capp has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Capp practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.