Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Swedish Central Seattle Primary Care
1600 E Jefferson St
Ste 510
Seattle, WA 98122
206-320-4888
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent MD!  |  show details
by Tinky009 on Aug 12th, 2014

I met Dr Capp when I had to go in for an issue and my PCP was on vacation. It was a very busy day at the clinic, but I didn't mind waiting. I was a bit shocked that Dr Capp roomed me himself, and did my vitals. He apologized for the long wait, and said he wanted to get me in as he knows that I work in the hospital and that my time was valuable. While I greatly appreciated this very sweet gesture, I don't expect it, especially when I am getting health care at my place of employment. That left a very good first impression, as I was kinda hesitant to meet a new MD. It was all wonderful from there. He really took the time to listen to my concerns, he is very straight forward, but not in a mean way. He never made you feel like a number or less than human. Things are explained in a manner in which you will understand, but he is quite eloquent as well. Dr Capp is very compassionate, and has wonderful bedside manner. He's very much up to date on all the medical tests and technology and will work with you on getting you better and preventing disruptions to your health. He also is quick to respond via MyChart, and addresses all concerns and questions in a timely manner. He's offered care for me after my husband and I conceive, as he does OB/GYN too, as much as I love for him to do that I promised my PCP that I would choose her. I am also a bit old fashioned but I prefer that kind of care to a female provider. Other than that Dr Capp is top notch!

|  To the point at every visit..., not shy to say what he sees!  |  show details
by Megan on May 23rd, 2014

I have tried numerous doctors after leaving a domestic violence relationship that ended me being addicted to opiates. I never feel ashamed to tell him the truth(unlike all preceding doctors I only lied to). I am so excited that I can go to one doctor that treats and listens and makes himself human.....instead of jumping around to as many as 5 doctors at once. I have developed trust issues because of the DV but somehow, some way he made me feel at ease, safe and "normal" even in my crazy life.

|  Thank you, Dr. Capp  |  show details
by Johanna in Seattle on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Capp, thank you for delivering my baby and helping me with my addiction. No one else would believe in me and give me support you did. You saved my life.

|  Healthy Patient!  |  show details
by Eric Buelna on Feb 13th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Capp for his looks but then found myself asking for medical advice. When I needed a social issue resolved I also found him. Both times he's been great! Phoenix, Arizona is going to be my new home in less than a week and I wish I could take Dr. Capp with me. Thank you Dr. Capp!

|  seattle's best  |  show details
by Mr. B on Feb 1st, 2014

He really listens. He is very direct. He doesn't cut corners and he won't pull punches. He's helped me in ways no one else could . Not pushy but a straight shooter. His staff is very nice.

|  Uber Professional and Compassionate  |  show details
by Medical Provider on Oct 27th, 2013

I have the pleasure of working with Dr. Capp on a professional basis, and I was compelled to write this as I was looking up his number for another of my patients. Dr. Capp is like doctors were in the old days, when they made house calls. He doesn't do that, but he seems like the kind of doctor who would. He exhibits genuine concern, his savvy approach with patients lets them know he understands thier issues, and they are in good hands. He is compassionate, caring and available. His refreshing approach and patient-centered practice demonstrates excellence.

|  Mental Health Care  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Capp has taken concerns seriously and has been an incredible help. Highly recommended!

|  Best doc  |  show details
by Mandy J on Aug 24th, 2013

Very nice, smart and funny. Treated me with respect. I appreciate you, Dr. Capp!

|  Dreamy doctor  |  show details
by Dawn on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Capp has real style to match his brains. I couldn't figure out what was better, his socks or the rapid fix for a vexing problem I would normally never see a male doctor for. My regular doc was out of town (Dr. Duke) and boy did I luck out! Seriously, this guy is smart, funny, and dashing. He is the perfect mix of hip, crazy cute, and incisive. I trust his recs completely. Thank you, Dr. Capp!

|  The best  |  show details
by Jana on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Capp listens. He knows what I need but also what I want, which are sometimes very different. It takes a really good doctor to balance that. He is respectful and very smart. I take my whole family to him. He is the best.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

I switched primary care doctors to Dr. Capp because my previous doctor did really seem to "hear me" and I got the feeling I was being rushed out. Dr. Capp has been the opposite. I have the feeling he really cares, tries to get to the root issue and address them aggressively when needed. I would recommend him to friends and family without any reservations. If my old doctor was as good as him I would have solved my issue a long time ago. He is a great doctor. From Busy Professional

|  The best in the west  |  show details
by Ms. R on Mar 22nd, 2013

He was prompt, gentle, surprisingly engaging, honest, direct and skillful .

|  Dr. Phil is great  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Capp is smart, gentle, and funny. He is direct but respectful of my preferences. Doesn't tell you what to do, guides you toward the best decision. I feel like he really listens to me and meets me where I'm at. The best doc I've ever had.

|  Women's Rights!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I came to see Dr. Capp for very personal and difficult problems. It was clear right away that not only did he get it, that he was supportive and made it clear I was in a safe place. It made it easier to talk about my problems and then work on solving them. He is all about empowering people and giving them choices. Not the usual doctor experience.

Oct 7th, 2011

VERY good doctor! Listened and really made effort to understand and help the problem. Very intuative. We give our highest ratings to him.

|  Best doc in the capitol hill area  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Simply the best!

Apr 30th, 2011

He's the best!

by mjb on Apr 7th, 2011

Caring (makes patients comfortable,really wants to help solve their problems) conscientious (returns messages) very knowledgable --a sharp, hard-working doctor

Oct 16th, 2009

fantastic physician

|  Stellar in Seattle  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

Super smart energetic young doctor.