Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Swedish Central Seattle Primary Care
1600 E Jefferson St
Ste 510
Seattle, WA 98122
206-320-4888
Locations and availability (1)

|  Healthy Patient!  |  show details
by Eric Buelna on Feb 13th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Capp for his looks but then found myself asking for medical advice. When I needed a social issue resolved I also found him. Both times he's been great! Phoenix, Arizona is going to be my new home in less than a week and I wish I could take Dr. Capp with me. Thank you Dr. Capp!

|  seattle's best  |  show details
by Mr. B on Feb 1st, 2014

He really listens. He is very direct. He doesn't cut corners and he won't pull punches. He's helped me in ways no one else could . Not pushy but a straight shooter. His staff is very nice.

|  Uber Professional and Compassionate  |  show details
by Medical Provider on Oct 27th, 2013

I have the pleasure of working with Dr. Capp on a professional basis, and I was compelled to write this as I was looking up his number for another of my patients. Dr. Capp is like doctors were in the old days, when they made house calls. He doesn't do that, but he seems like the kind of doctor who would. He exhibits genuine concern, his savvy approach with patients lets them know he understands thier issues, and they are in good hands. He is compassionate, caring and available. His refreshing approach and patient-centered practice demonstrates excellence.

|  Mental Health Care  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Capp has taken concerns seriously and has been an incredible help. Highly recommended!

|  Best doc  |  show details
by Mandy J on Aug 24th, 2013

Very nice, smart and funny. Treated me with respect. I appreciate you, Dr. Capp!

|  Dreamy doctor  |  show details
by Dawn on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Capp has real style to match his brains. I couldn't figure out what was better, his socks or the rapid fix for a vexing problem I would normally never see a male doctor for. My regular doc was out of town (Dr. Duke) and boy did I luck out! Seriously, this guy is smart, funny, and dashing. He is the perfect mix of hip, crazy cute, and incisive. I trust his recs completely. Thank you, Dr. Capp!

|  The best  |  show details
by Jana on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Capp listens. He knows what I need but also what I want, which are sometimes very different. It takes a really good doctor to balance that. He is respectful and very smart. I take my whole family to him. He is the best.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

I switched primary care doctors to Dr. Capp because my previous doctor did really seem to "hear me" and I got the feeling I was being rushed out. Dr. Capp has been the opposite. I have the feeling he really cares, tries to get to the root issue and address them aggressively when needed. I would recommend him to friends and family without any reservations. If my old doctor was as good as him I would have solved my issue a long time ago. He is a great doctor. From Busy Professional

|  The best in the west  |  show details
by Ms. R on Mar 22nd, 2013

He was prompt, gentle, surprisingly engaging, honest, direct and skillful .

|  Dr. Phil is great  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Capp is smart, gentle, and funny. He is direct but respectful of my preferences. Doesn't tell you what to do, guides you toward the best decision. I feel like he really listens to me and meets me where I'm at. The best doc I've ever had.

|  Women's Rights!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I came to see Dr. Capp for very personal and difficult problems. It was clear right away that not only did he get it, that he was supportive and made it clear I was in a safe place. It made it easier to talk about my problems and then work on solving them. He is all about empowering people and giving them choices. Not the usual doctor experience.

Oct 7th, 2011

VERY good doctor! Listened and really made effort to understand and help the problem. Very intuative. We give our highest ratings to him.

|  Best doc in the capitol hill area  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Simply the best!

Apr 30th, 2011

He's the best!

by mjb on Apr 7th, 2011

Caring (makes patients comfortable,really wants to help solve their problems) conscientious (returns messages) very knowledgable --a sharp, hard-working doctor

Oct 16th, 2009

fantastic physician

|  Stellar in Seattle  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

Super smart energetic young doctor.