Dr. Philip Carnevale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Carnevale?

July 2nd, 2012

By far one of thee BEST Dr.s and that says alot

On my first initial appointment at the Jacksonville office The Terrific Staff there n I were waiting on a few faxes to come in that I needed prior to seeing any of the 3drs that worked at that office at the time.It was getting.close to locking up.for the day n there were no more patients waiting to be seen.However,he was the only Dr who offered to wait on these faxes so I could be seen so I would not have to reschedule and he did see me that day.He made me feel very comfortable with the questions he asked n was very thorough and informative.He discusses all possible options with me in regards to my conditions and treated me with nothing but respect.He also treated me for my issues and it helped tremendously and still does. To sum it up.He is one of very few that listens and cares as well as treating me with the respect that all doctors should have. He listened and voiced his ideas with concern and treated my condition and I would not change my doctor or the staff for anything.If you want to feel at home all I can say is to go to his office because EVERYONE THERE CARES.THANK YOU

May 30th, 2012

Excellent physician

Dr. Carnevale is an excellent, as well as caring physician. I have had several appointments with Dr. Carnevale and he is never rushed, always listens, and DISCUSSES different options for treatment and is open to input from his patients. He is very caring and compassionate which goes a long way when you're not feeling well. I wish all doctors displayed that kind of bedside manner which is so important to patients who are ill. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Carnevale to others.

May 15th, 2017