A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Carney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Sheridan Carney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Carney practice?
- Dr. Philip Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Carney practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Burlington, WI.
See Burlington Family Physicians.