A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Carney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Sheridan Carney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Carney practice?
- Dr. Philip Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Carney practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Burlington, WI.
See Burlington Family Physicians and Burlington Geriatric Doctors.