Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Carney Jr
Dr. Philip Carney Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, WI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Carney is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center of Washington County, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Carney Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Philip Carney Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, WI.
Dr. Dana Emery
Burlington, WI 0.07 mi10
Dr. James Pavlich
Burlington, WI 0.07 mi11
Dr. Richard Wagner
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Burlington, WI 0.07 mi39