A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cascade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cascade
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cascade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cascade, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cascade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Ann Arbor, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Cascade MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Cascade practice?
- Dr. Philip Cascade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cascade practices Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.