A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cascade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cascade, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cascade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Ann Arbor, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cascade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Cascade practice?
Dr. Philip Cascade practices Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.