Dr. Philip Cassar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
Nasty and condescending
When my husband was in the hospital, Dr. Cassar was called by the hospital nursing staff to with a question regarding my husband's procedure the following day. They gave the phone to me to speak with the dr. Dr. Cassar proceeded to ask me why I was calling him and told me that I should have known the hospital protocol. He was nasty and laughing sarcastically at my questions. The next day after my husband's procedure, Dr. Cassar was given my phone number to call me after the procedure was done. Not only did he not call, giving my husband , who was still groggy from anesthesia the results of his findings, he left the hospital completely, as I waiting nervously for his call, only 2 floors up in my husband's hospital room. If I could give him zero stars, I would. His unprofessional conduct and total lack of compassion will go on record with Syosset hospital administration.

July 25th, 2012
Islandwide Gastroenterology
Dr. Cassar and his staff were the most courteous and professional medical group I have ever encountered. My mother is a difficult patient due to severe anxiety. Instantly, Dr. Cassar was able to put my mother at ease. He is accessible and compassionate; two qualities that are sorely lacking in many of today's medical professionals. His office is absolutely beautiful and easily accessible from the parking lot. Reserved parking and a first floor suite added to the ease of the appointment. The receptionist, Susan, and other office personnel were attentive and patient. I strongly recommend Dr. Cassar!

November 12th, 2009
EXCELLENT CARING AND PROFESSIONAL
DR. CASSAR WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING AND CONCERNED. HE WAS ABLE TO DIAGNOSE AND TREAT MY HUSBANDS PANCREATITIS AT WINTHROP HOSPITAL. I AM SO GLAD THAT DR. CASSAR WAS AT WINTROP WHEN WE WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. HE WAS ABLE TO ASSIST US IMMEDIATELY, AND WAS ABLE TO CURE MY HUSBAND.

May 17th, 2016