A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ceraulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ceraulo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ceraulo, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceraulo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ceraulo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ceraulo DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Philip Ceraulo practice?
- Dr. Philip Ceraulo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Ceraulo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Cranford, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.