Learn more about Dr. Philip Ceraulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ceraulo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ceraulo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ceraulo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ceraulo, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceraulo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ceraulo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ceraulo DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Philip Ceraulo practice?
- Dr. Philip Ceraulo has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Ceraulo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.