A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chadwick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chadwick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chadwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Chadwick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Philip Chadwick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chadwick practices Emergency Medicine near Hood River, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Hood River Emergency Physicians.