A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chaipis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chaipis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chaipis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaipis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chaipis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Nicholas Chaipis MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Chaipis practice?
- Dr. Philip Chaipis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chaipis practices Surgery near Vidalia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See Vidalia Surgeons.