Learn more about Dr. Philip Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chatham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip L Chatham MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Chatham practice?
- Dr. Philip Chatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Chatham practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Internists, Granada Hills Hematologists, and Granada Hills Oncologists.