Learn more about Dr. Philip Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chatham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chatham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Chatham practice?
Dr. Philip Chatham practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Granada Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Granada Hills Internists, Granada Hills Hematologists, and Granada Hills Oncologists.