Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Chatham
Dr. Philip Chatham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Granada Hills, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Chatham is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Chatham has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Philip Chatham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granada Hills, CA.
Dr. Thomas Joseph
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Granada Hills, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Siamak Etehad
Northridge, CA 0.37 mi31
Dr. Robert Robertson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Northridge, CA 0.37 mi48