A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatham
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chatham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip L Chatham MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Chatham practice?
- Dr. Philip Chatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Chatham practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Internists, Granada Hills Hematologists, and Granada Hills Oncologists.