A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chatham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip L Chatham MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Chatham practice?
- Dr. Philip Chatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Chatham practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Internists, Granada Hills Hematologists, and Granada Hills Oncologists.