A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Chen practice?
- Dr. Philip Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chen practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.