A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Chen practice?
- Dr. Philip Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chen practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.