A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chiotellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chiotellis, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chiotellis, FACC, FASE, FASNC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiotellis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Chiotellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Nicos Chiotellis FACC, FASE, and FASNC is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Chiotellis practice?
- Dr. Philip Chiotellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Chiotellis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Internists, Hyannis Cardiologists, and Hyannis Nuclear Medicine Physicians.