A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chironis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chironis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chironis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chironis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Chironis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Nicholas Chironis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Chironis practice?
- Dr. Philip Chironis has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Chironis practices Otolaryngology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Otolaryngologists.