Learn more about Dr. Philip Chironis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Chironis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chironis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chironis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chironis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chironis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Chironis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Nicholas Chironis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Chironis practice?
- Dr. Philip Chironis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chironis practices Otolaryngology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Otolaryngologists.