Dr. Philip Chironis, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you so much! show details Thank you so much!
by Grace on Dec 29th, 2015

Adult tonsillectomy was just done on my adult child and so far she is doing the victory song of just finding out how well she can breathe for the first time! yippee! Thank God for Dr. Chironis! Well done! I will try to give more feedback when I can. Thank you Thank you !

by Michael on May 14th, 2015

Great Doctor and helped in cleaning my sinuses. Felling much better.

by Mary Lindquist on Apr 20th, 2015

I live in Mission Viejo and was looking for an ENT for my mother for her hearing Aids. Dr. Chironis was so helpful and patient with my mother. Nice location in Newport Beach, over by HOAG Hospital. Dr. Chironis is now our new ENT doctor and would recommend.

Newport Native show details Newport Native
Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Chironis has been assisting me with my sinuses for years and he is the most professional doctor I have come in contact with. His staff is accommodating and always helpful.

Ear Infection show details Ear Infection
by Melanie Smith on Apr 6th, 2015

I was on vacation in Newport Beach and I was having issues with my ears. I woke up and knew they were infected so I looked up the closest ENT on Yelp and Dr. Chironis popped up. I called and asked if they accepted my insurance and they wee so helpful in fitting me in. I got my medication and felt better within a couple days. Nice office and an even better staff.

Tonsils show details Tonsils
by Barbara Andrews on Mar 2nd, 2015

Having trouble with my tonsils and Dr. Chironis properly diagnosed and now I'm feeling great. Thanks for being friendly. Nice office too. Very clean

Hearing Aids show details Hearing Aids
Feb 26th, 2015

accommodating and patient with me. Very nice doctor. Hearing aids were perfect

Sinuses show details Sinuses
Feb 21st, 2015

Very professional and friendly. My sinuses have improved greatly and I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Chironis in Newport Beach.

Not a good doctor! show details Not a good doctor!
Jun 11th, 2013

Checkup was very fast and rushed. He could not diagnose my problem. No communication skills, he is not even trying to comfort you, just makes you feel worse and like you can never be cured!

Best doctor in orange county! show details Best doctor in orange county!
Apr 8th, 2012

My hearing loss was becoming a huge problem. It became worse and worse.... I came this clinic.... Phil for all my treatment. Wendy and his staff had been the greatest. I have since referred several patients to dr Phil and his practice. highly recommended orange punts premier nose and throate doctor!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Dec 18th, 2010

My child had an extremely rare tumor in his ear that had been misdiagnosed as an ear infection by another doctor. Dr. Chironis helped expedite a CAT scan to confirm the correct diagnosis, and helped us get treatment from the world's leading surgeon in this area. He was very compassionate and helpful throughout the process, and saved my son's hearing.

Worst of the worst! show details Worst of the worst!
Oct 20th, 2010

He has no communication skills , no listening ability, no respect to a patien ! Worst of the worst!

Allergy Woman show details Allergy Woman
by allergy woman on Jul 18th, 2010

Was not able to diagnosis a simple sinus infection. Dr in a hurry had to many patients scheduled for the same time. Love the talking caller id in the office nothing says medical privacy at its best then having your full name announced by the phone in the office so everyone in the waiting room can hear. Special thanks to the doctor himself for letting me walk around with an infection for longer than what was necessary keep up the good work.

Mediocre, too rushed & didn't help us show details Mediocre, too rushed & didn't help us
by Thomas on Feb 13th, 2009

We had to see Dr. Chironis for insurance & were disappointed for the time and $$ we put in my son's tonsillitis and wife's hearing aids. They mixed up my records and didn't spend much time or attention on us plus didn't diagnose my wife. We had to return the expensive hearing aids for my wife that the girl couldn't even program and didn't work.