A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Wooyong Chung MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Chung practice?
- Dr. Philip Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chung practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.