A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Citek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Citek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Citek
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Citek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Citek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Citek graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Citek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Citek MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Citek practice?
- Dr. Philip Citek has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Citek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Atascadero, CA.
See Atascadero Physiatrists.