A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Clifford, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Clifford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ward Clifford MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Philip Clifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Clifford practices Diagnostic Radiology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Radiologists.