A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Cogen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cogen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogen graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cogen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Harry Cogen MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Cogen practice?
- Dr. Philip Cogen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cogen practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.