A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Cohen MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Cohen practice?
- Dr. Philip Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Cohen practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.