A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Connell, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip P Connell MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip P. Connell practice?
- Dr. Philip Connell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Connell practices Radiation Oncology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See New Lenox Radiologists.