A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Connell, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip P Connell MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip P. Connell practice?
- Dr. Philip Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Connell practices Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.