A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Corbett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corbett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Francis Corbett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Philip Corbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Corbett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.