A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Corvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Corvo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Corvo, MD, MA is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corvo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corvo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corvo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans