A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Corvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Corvo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corvo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Corvo, MA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corvo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Corvo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip R Corvo MA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Corvo practice?
- Dr. Philip Corvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Corvo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.