A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Coverdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coverdale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coverdale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Coverdale, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coverdale graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Coverdale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Coverdale MD is a male Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Coverdale practice?
- Dr. Philip Coverdale has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Coverdale practices Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.