A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cryer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cryer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cryer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Eugene Cryer MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Cryer practice?
- Dr. Philip Cryer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Cryer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.