A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cryer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cryer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cryer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cryer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan