A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Cryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cryer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cryer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Cryer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cryer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cryer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Cryer MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Cryer practice?
- Dr. Philip Cryer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Cryer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.