A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Czekaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Czekaj, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Czekaj graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Czekaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christys Santa Rosa Hosp System
- Limestone County Medical Center
- Columbus Community Hospiatl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stephen Czekaj MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Czekaj practice?
- Dr. Philip Czekaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Czekaj practices Emergency Medicine near Port Lavaca, TX.
See Port Lavaca Emergency Physicians.