Dr. Philip Green Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Philip Green?

Dr. Green is Fabulous

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr. Green, whom I saw at his New Bern location, did absolutely everything he possibly could to help me. I needed help, urgently, but did not want to go to the Emergency Room, so although I wasn't quite in the right place (I hadn't understood that) Dr. Green went out of his way to make sure that I got what I needed, not only right then, but follow-up care as well.He was the kindest, most caring and understanding physician I have been to in New Bern outside of the emergency room. I have nothing positive to say about my experiences with the various group practices here.

Posted on January 29th, 2016