Dr. J Philip Mcneely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Philip Mcneely?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2013

High energy and respect for my choices

Dr. McNeely respects each patients' decision to make his or her own healthcare decisions. I really like this about him. He also loves children and often has encouraged me that moms usually know what 's going on. I find him encouraging and he has lots of experience. Be sure to have thought through what you would like to address with him before he arrives in the room. He's a quick thinker and processor and you don't want to miss anything. He has a sparkle in his eye and seems to be in a hurry, but he really does care about his patients.

May 8th, 2013

Terrible Physical...

I will not be back to Dr. Mcneely. I would NEVER suggest him to anyone. He was cold, condescending, rude and judgmental. I left my physical with no help or advice whatsoever. I've been suffering from terrible sleep issues and he wouldn't even recommend a specialist even when I specifically asked for help. He simply stated that he "had no idea what to tell me." At one point he told me that he doesn't have any "Magic Pills" for me. I'm not an unintelligent person. I don't go to the doctor for "Magic". I wasted my one physical a year on this extremely unhelpful and apathetic doctor. WARNING: Do not go to see this man if you are actually looking for help.

July 27th, 2010

Deserves 5 stars

You will never find a more caring physician. I have never waited more than 10 minutes for an appt. They have early morning and Saturday hours which is a relief. I like all the doctors in this office and when I have had to reach an on-call physician, which I hate to do to them, they are all very nice about it. He is awesome and his office staff and partners just make it all the better.

October 12th, 2015