Dr. Philip Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Rose?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 17th, 2016

Dr. Rose saved my life!

Dr. Rose saved my life! He had to remove 2 Bonine cysts, one on each of my ovaries, back in the year 2004. I had a soft ball sized cyst on my left ovary, and a golf ball sized cyst on my right ovary, that was causing me to be in chronic pain 24/7. My periods was light to no period at all, and that caused weight gain, chronic fatigue, could not run or excursive at all. After my surgery, I healed fast, regained my strength, felt more energized, lost weight, and started walking and exercising. My periods have been regular after Dr. Rose removed those cysts. I stayed in bed for years, due to having cysts on my ovaries, and Dr. Rose helped me get my life back. It’s 2016, 12 years later, and have not had one problem with my ovaries ever since my surgery. I still till this day have regular healthy periods. Thank you Dr. Rose, and sorry for the long delay for this review. God bless great surgeons like you Dr. Rose.

June 15th, 2015