A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dell Scott MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Philip Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Scott practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.