A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Daroca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Daroca, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroca graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Daroca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Daroca MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Daroca practice?
- Dr. Philip Daroca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Daroca practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pathologists.