A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Davenport, Neurologist, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Davenport, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Clinical Research
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Aaron Davenport M.Sc and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Philip Davenport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Davenport practices Neurology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Raleigh Neurologists.