Dr. Philip Davenport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Davenport?

May 26th, 2017

Very Thorough and knowledgable

Takes the time to listen and explains all options. Up to date on treatment options. Couldn't ask for anything more.

April 29th, 2017

He was very late and spent three minutes. He did not care.

He was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He was very late for my appointment and he did not care. He mixed up everything that I told him. I would NEVER use him again! !

January 11th, 2017

Did not meet even basic expectations

If you have a problem you will not get any coherent resolution. Only excuses. Arrogant.

May 27th, 2016

I have been under Dr. Davenports care for 6 years now. In my opinion he is one of the best doctors any person will ever hope to find. He is the best Neuro. I have seen since I have been under the care of neurologists since 1965.

May 24th, 2015

Good

May 8th, 2015

I feel secure with the treatment I receive and that Dr.Davenport has such comforting personality.

May 7th, 2014

Great physician

He was able to rule out MS.

June 13th, 2013

Excellent and caring doctor

Dr. Davenport treats both me and my wife he is a very caring and empathic person. He takes as much time as needed to talk with us about our concerns and explains his diagnosis and suggested treatments in a manner that a lay person can understand. He treats the person and not the disease. We have been patients of his for three years since moving to NC. He takes a strong personal interest in his patients and is open and caring. He is one of the best doctors that I have seen. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Davenport.

November 8th, 2012

I found the doctor to be arrogant, would not listen, Appeared to have made up his mind to find nothing from the moment he entered the room. Because I did not scream, cry and act hysterical during an EMG he did not think I was really hurting. He dimissed my complaint as insignificant. I think he is saddistic, uncaring and does noyt want to take the time to listen. When I told him how important it was for me to get back to work he made a comment that if I had worked 35 years I was probably tired of working which I thought was most inappropriate. He and I are the same age so maybe he hates his work. While i was waiting for him to come into the room to do the EMG I was left on a hard table in a cold room with a hospital gown on with mt butt facing the door. When he came in he sat down started working without trying to even make eye contact with me. I felt like I was bothering him and he did not have the interest or time to be bothered. I certainly will not waste my time again. He also made comments about the pain medicine that my other doctor had prescribed. he acted like it was so strong. I felt like I was being accused of using crack or something. When I reminded him of my many med allergies and ask him to recommend something else he could not. But then when I was getting the instruction for the EMG he told me to take 2 pain pills before the test. what was up with that? Eun to the nearest exit he aint the doctor to go to.

October 4th, 2017