May 23rd, 2015

Good

by Kylia Muchoki on May 8th, 2015

I feel secure with the treatment I receive and that Dr.Davenport has such comforting personality.

like him show details like him
Jun 9th, 2014

Left Dr. Micheal Bowman after misdiagnoses. Doctor Davenport did the right test and found things that should have been found had test been done by Raleigh neurology and Dr. Bowman.Dr. Davenport has a good bed side manner and and you know you can trust him . Also spends the time you deserve..

Great physician show details Great physician
by Stephanie on May 7th, 2014

He was able to rule out MS.

Excellent and caring doctor show details Excellent and caring doctor
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Davenport treats both me and my wife he is a very caring and empathic person. He takes as much time as needed to talk with us about our concerns and explains his diagnosis and suggested treatments in a manner that a lay person can understand. He treats the person and not the disease. We have been patients of his for three years since moving to NC. He takes a strong personal interest in his patients and is open and caring. He is one of the best doctors that I have seen. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Davenport.

Nov 8th, 2012

I found the doctor to be arrogant, would not listen, Appeared to have made up his mind to find nothing from the moment he entered the room. Because I did not scream, cry and act hysterical during an EMG he did not think I was really hurting. He dimissed my complaint as insignificant. I think he is saddistic, uncaring and does noyt want to take the time to listen. When I told him how important it was for me to get back to work he made a comment that if I had worked 35 years I was probably tired of working which I thought was most inappropriate. He and I are the same age so maybe he hates his work. While i was waiting for him to come into the room to do the EMG I was left on a hard table in a cold room with a hospital gown on with mt butt facing the door. When he came in he sat down started working without trying to even make eye contact with me. I felt like I was bothering him and he did not have the interest or time to be bothered. I certainly will not waste my time again. He also made comments about the pain medicine that my other doctor had prescribed. he acted like it was so strong. I felt like I was being accused of using crack or something. When I reminded him of my many med allergies and ask him to recommend something else he could not. But then when I was getting the instruction for the EMG he told me to take 2 pain pills before the test. what was up with that? Eun to the nearest exit he aint the doctor to go to.