A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Dean is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dean, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hermann Area District Hospital
- CenterPointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Douglas Dean MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Dean practice?
- Dr. Philip Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Dean practices Neurology near Warrenton, MO.
See Warrenton Neurologists.