Dr. Philip Dean MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 8 reviews

October 2nd, 2016
Rude and Ignorant Doctor
You ppl must be smoking crack for giving him a 5 Star! That's a little too generous for this crappy Doctor! He lies, he's ignorant to new patients, and he's completely lost his mind! He lied to me about what Insurance they take! I checked on three different websites and my Insurance is accepted! If you call him out on his lies, he'll get pissy and call you names claiming that you need mental help! Piece of crap Doctor! He's only Money Hungry! If you're an Elderly Person with Medicare, he treats you like Gold. But if you do your own research and find out for yourself, his bi polar behavior kicks in! He's a pathetic Doctor and so is his so called Insurance Manager! Lazy Fat Douch! Go on a Diet Fat McStuffins! You need one! In fact, how about you do us ALL A big favor and Retire please!!! You are the worst Doctor EVER! Pathetic that you only have a 2.6 Rating! Wow! You should really feel proud for being an ignorant a** to future patients! I'm letting EVERYONE know about your response to me that you wrote back! I'm going to copy it to these websites so everyone can see the real you!

December 3rd, 2015
He yelled at me and was extremly rude...

October 29th, 2015
Brain Injury Patient
Dr. Dean, although rather quirky, is the only neurologist that takes time to really analyze what he needs for medication. We stopped going to him for a while to try another doctor and he ended up having seizures and everything went down hill. We went back to Dr. Dean and he has been doing well every since. His bedside manner is not always the best, but we are very pleased on the medical treatment for our son.

October 6th, 2015
He's really good in all fases of his proffession. (He knows what he's doing) :)

September 15th, 2015
His office manager called me before my appt. to tell me that Dr. Dean was not on my insurance, but would see me for a cash price of $50. After waiting on him for an hour, and having my bp taken twice by his nurse, to find it was over 100 diastolic...he finally came in and yelled at me for suggesting he could see a patient for that price, pointing to his degrees. When I got up to walk out he chased me to my car to give me a bp pill before I stroked out. He also claimed not to know the person who made the appt. until his nurse reminded him that that was his office manager. There is something wrong with this man!

April 8th, 2015
very professional

April 8th, 2015
A doctor who knows his stuff
Dr. Dean treated me for migraines after a long and arduous journey with several other regular and specialist doctors, treating me with many different types of medicines, none of which worked. Dr. Dean got rid of the old, narcotic and opioid - filled medicines, and put me on a regimen of vitamins, preventative meds, and more current acute migraine treatment medication with less side effects. Overall, I have progressed much more in the short time Dr. Dean has been treating me than with all the other docs/meds combined.

October 28th, 2013
RUDE
I have never had a Dr treat me with such lack of respect as this Dr. He is awful to his patients! I left his office in tears. He would talk over me, roll his eyes at me and told me that i basically had chronic pain and there's really nothing i can do about it. He told me my stress level was too big and gave me a script for Klonopin. Well i wonder why...i'm in my 30's in constant pain, can't work, lost my place to live and feel like there's no hope for my future. This Dr is money hungry and i feel sorry for anybody who has the misfortune of seeing him. He is associa with the pain management group in cottleville but please do not hold it against them, they are wonderful and hopefully are smart enough to disassociate themselves with him soon!