A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Deer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Deer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Deer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Deer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip James Deer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Deer practice?
- Dr. Philip Deer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Deer practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.