Learn more about Dr. Philip Deer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Deer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Deer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Deer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip James Deer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Deer practice?
- Dr. Philip Deer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Deer practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.