Learn more about Dr. Philip Deffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Deffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deffer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Deffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deffer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Deffer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spencer Hospital
- Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Augustus Deffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Deffer practice?
- Dr. Philip Deffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Deffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Spencer, IA.
See Spencer Surgeons.