A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Deibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Deibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deibert
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Deibert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deibert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deibert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Deibert DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Deibert practice?
- Dr. Philip Deibert has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Deibert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiologists.