A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Deibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Deibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deibert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deibert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Deibert DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Deibert practice?
- Dr. Philip Deibert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Deibert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiologists.