A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Delgado is Good.
Dr. Delgado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Anthony Delgado DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Philip Delgado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Delgado practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.