A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Delgado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Faith Healing
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Delgado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Anthony Delgado DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Philip Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Delgado practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.